AVIATRIX Poem (French) on Canvas
Submitted by Audrey Swatson from Ghana, this poet won the 2017 It's About Time Scholarship. Audrey wrote a powerful poem about women in aviation in both French and English. The canvas texture intensifies the poem's emotional pull and feel.
- Canvas and wood frame are sustainably sourced (FSC certified materials).
- Thin canvas has a 2-3 cm (0.8-1.2") thick frame
- Thick canvas has a 4 cm (1.6") thick frame
- Shipped in protective packaging and strong boxes to ensure no damage during transportation.
- Mounting kit included
- Printed and shipped on demand. No minimums.
- All Proceeds from the sale of this item will go to Abingdon Foundation, a Nevada registered 501(c)(3)
Why Buy From Us?
Orders placed by 11am Pacific go out same day anywhere in the USA with $0 cost to you.
No questions asked 30 Day return policy for peace of mind.
If any product doesn't work for you, let us know and we'll send you a return label. No questions asked.
See the padlock in the web address URL bar? Our TLS Certificate means all data is encrypted and transmitted securely.
I don't speak French, so I had to get this one and the one that's in English. Love them both in my office.