Woman in STEAM Poster
Submitted by Kateryna Sikulska from Ukraine, this artist has won the 2021 Scholarship. "In the painting, I tried to visualize a concept of women in STEAM. Some of the elements represent actual impacts made by women in various fields. I started with Eleanor Roosevelt’s quote on the left (Art) side. On the right (STEM) side following elements show (from top to bottom):
- An equation is a partial differential equation that Sofya Kovalevskaya solved for the specified initial conditions.
- Periodic table symbols of Radon and Polonium discovered by Marie Curie.
- The chemical structural formula of Kevlar developed by Stephanie Louise Kwolek.
- Ada programming language, named after one the first computer programmers Ada Lovelace."
Museum-quality poster made on thick and long-lasting premium matte (uncoated) paper.
- Paper weight: 200 gsm / 80 lb
- Shipped in sturdy packaging protecting the poster
- Printed and shipped on demand. No minimums.
Why Buy From Us?
Orders placed by 11am Pacific go out same day anywhere in the USA with $0 cost to you.
No questions asked 30 Day return policy for peace of mind.
If any product doesn't work for you, let us know and we'll send you a return label. No questions asked.
See the padlock in the web address URL bar? Our TLS Certificate means all data is encrypted and transmitted securely.